Living The Blessed Life...

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Welcome to our new home. ;) I'm going to try this out for a while but may change the name to something else at some point. I can add pictures to each post and can change the look whenever I get the urge. woohoo!



Goodness, what a year 2009 was! Some would look at the last year and see trials, heartache, and hardships. I see abundant blessings, the gift of a new perspective, and contentment within my soul I've never felt before.



Amelia is wonderful as always but she's really bordering on the spoiled side. Fine, ok, she IS spoiled but y'all know how I feel about that - you cannot love a child too much. You can smother them but that happens later. lol In all honesty, she's just being a typical 4-month old. She's aware of new things each day and wants so desperately to get to them but she's not quite sure how to make it happen. That's where we come in. We are her little hands and feet for now but she'll be cruising along before we know it.


We're down to ONE medicine each day!!!!!!! Her diuretic was discontinued this week, leaving her with Prevacid and her multivitamin. We still give her gas drops as needed but that's really it. God is good!!



Amelia now rolls over from her back to her tummy but gets stuck, kind of like a turtle in reverse. As soon as she realizes she's on her stomach, she panics and pitches a fit. We are able to do tummy time with the help of her Boppy pillow, thank goodness.



Tummy time with Boppy:


and time for Tummy Time to come to an end:



On that note, I must go to bed. It's already very late but I wanted to play with our new blog. lol



Good night and sweet dreams. ♥♥

2 comments:

  1. What a great blog site LaLa, now I can't wait to see all your new pics on your precious little beauty!

    ReplyDelete